Gracefully sitting on a substantial plot of 1.25 acres, and boasting prized views of Slievenamon, is this striking, double fronted residence of exceptional quality, measuring approximately 399 sq. M (4300 sq. ft).
Built in 2008 and arranged over three floors, this light filled house comprises well-planned and spacious accommodation creating a wonderful environment for family living and entertaining. Upon entering, you are immediately struck by the grandeur of this home, with its galleried entrance lobby and expansive hallway with polished porcelain tiles throughout.
The property boasts six double bedrooms, (4 en-suite) three reception rooms, a home office, a luxurious oak kitchen with granite work tops, and a further 2 bathrooms.
Externally, the generous south-west facing garden with summer house blends in beautifully with the natural features of the home.
Electric gates lead to a shingled driveway offering private and secure parking for several cars plus the added benefit of a double garage at the side of the property.
- Feature stone cut entrance.
- Granite sills, window surrounds & raised quoins with a natural slate roof.
- Polished porcelain tiles throughout on ground & first floors.
- Concrete first floor with zoned underfloor heating.
- Solid oak kitchen with granite worktops designed & installed by ‘Sinnott Kitchens’.
- Feature Gas & Electric cooking range.
- Pressurized water system with extra large hot water storage,
- Double Garage
The property located on the outskirts of the village of Knocktopher and approx. 1.5km from the M9-Junction 10 with Kilkenny city just over 20km away.
- Entrance lobby leading to large hallway.
- Sitting room with double aspect views to the front & back & open fire.
- Sitting room with views to the front & side & open fire.
- Home office / Study.
- Bathroom with walk in shower.
- Open plan kitchen / dining room with views to the back & side of the property.
- Doors from kitchen lead to light filled sun room with patio doors to back terrace.
- Utility room with storage & sink. Door to the side.
- Large expansive landing with natural light from the front & the side.
- Principal Bedroom with views to the front & the back. En-suite bathroom with shower & bath.
- Bedroom 2 with views to the back. Built in wardrobes .En-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 3 with views to the side. Freestanding wardrobes. En-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 4 with views to the front. En-suite bathroom with shower.
- Family bathroom with roll top freestanding bath & shower.
- Open plan room with lots of storage and natural light from skylights leading to,
- Double bedroom with 2 skylights
- Walk in wardrobe with skylight.
- Double bedroom / storage room with skylight.
The property is bordered by a mature ‘Red Robin’ hedging with stone cut pillars at the front housing electric gates.
The front and back of the property are separated by a close board fence with gates to the rear adding to the privacy of the back garden.
The garden is set out in different sections and features including a sun filled patio, summer house, a small orchard at the back of the garage and lots of grassed areas.
The 42 M sq. double garage (6.5m x 6.4m) has double doors, light & power, and the added benefit of an attic with additional storage.
- Geothermal underfloor heating system on first and second floors,Individually zoned with each room thermostatically controlled.
- Extra large hot water pressurized hot water system.
- Water is supplied via a well with water softener & UV light treatment.
- The waste system is a Puraflow septic tank system.
- Day & Night Electric meters for economic usage.
- Fibre Broadband with up to 100mb.
To arrange a personalized viewing of this wonderful property, contact Dee Gibney on 056 7705070.
Please Note: The floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plan contained here measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other item, no responsibility is taken for any error, omission, or misstatement.